The Tao of Badass is a series of instructional videos that promises to give you, the average man, a crash course in becoming that man that all the women want.
You’ve all seen him, that confident man that’s slick as black ice and always surrounding by women with a telling flush on their cheeks at the bar.
What man in his right mind wouldn’t want to be him, and to have his pick of the flock when women cross the party to check him out?
It promises to give you the great secrets passed down through the ages and enhanced by science to allow you to be that guy, and to live your dream of having the perfect dating and sex life that you might otherwise not be able to get.
It all sounds pretty good, on the surface. After all, for many men, The Tao of Badass is offering wish fulfillment on a scale rarely ever dreamed about.
But just how much of this fantasy life can a series of educational videos really bring to you in the long run? Well, we shall see.
The Tao Of Badass Pros
- The Tao of Badass is a series of videos, which keeps your interest and makes sure that you don’t lose interest the way you might with a book. Perfect for visual learners.
- Engaging style. The Tao of Badass taps into the part of the male mind that wants to be cooler and more confident, and as such it keeps your interest.
- Easy to take in. The Tao of Badass doesn’t take long to watch and it’s easy to break up into shorter segments so that you can take in information incrementally. And if there’s something you need to see two or three times, that’s simply not a problem for this medium.
- The Tao of Badass comes with a money-back guarantee. Once you invest in this series you aren’t necessarily committed for life.
- The Tao of Badass, like many dating manuals (and make no mistake this video guide is nothing more than a dating manual put on a high definition DVD), is over-simplified and has a number of borderline sexist statements that make up some of its advice. Just as there are some good general dating tips, so too it is impossible to know what all women want, since each woman is an individual with her own wants and needs.
- Give the name and general feeling that this DVD set puts forth it may give some men a false sense of confidence in their knowledge and abilities. You can read all of the dating advice manuals in the world, but there is no substitute for experience in the actual dating pool.
- It does require you to have the time and necessary electronic equipment to actually watch the DVD series. This isn’t a problem for most people, but books don’t require a computer, television or DVD player, much less privacy because you might be embarrassed what you’re watching.
No matter who supports or says a product though, it is the customers that ultimately make the decision as to whether or not it works and is worth the investment. For instance, some things that customers have said are:
“Like any good dating guide the ‘opener’ or ‘approach’ is covered fairly extensively. This is more geared towards resetting your beliefs than rote memorization. This is where I feel the value is. ‘Becoming a badass.’ The new way of thinking is great and I think guys are going to have a lot more success with dating and women when they start reprogramming their beliefs.” From Attractwomenx.com
Pretty good praise for The Tao of Badass. Another review had this to say:
“He actually brings a lot of cutting edge tactics for turning yourself into a badass, and handling yourself like a badass in your interactions with women. First he gave detailed information and explained about the gender information that a man and a woman should do in the society.” From Taoofbadassreviews.com
So it seems that, if you aren’t sure how to get into the mindset of the social badass, that it is just the thing for those that need some Zen in an easy to digest product.
So is The Tao of Badass worth it? Well, that depends on what you expect to get out of it, really. On the one hand there aren’t really any “secrets” to dating unless you are so new to it that certain ideas of grooming or social interaction just haven’t blipped on your radar yet.
On the other hand The Tao of Badass is for those that are looking to change their mindset and to reinvent themselves into something, and someone, new.
A way to create a different social persona, and to ensure that your confidence levels stay up while you try to meld into this new persona.
It appears to be one part self help manual and one part dating advice, combining some basic pieces of dating counseling for those that have had poor luck in the past with the ideas of self-actualization to help users turn themselves into something more than they were.
A way to sort of psychologically trick and train themselves into becoming the man that they want to be. You take all of that and you wrap it up in some easy to remember packaging with some macho dialogue that sounds vaguely reminiscent of a modern day Charles Atlas ad that you’d find in the back of a comic book, and thus you have this particular product.
On the other hand, none of that says that this guide doesn’t work or do what it says it will. However, it appears to be geared towards a very specific sort of man.
However, if you happen to be the sort of man that this product is meant for, then The Tao of Badass might be what you need.