The Guy Gets Girl system is a dating system that’s been designed to take all of the guess work out of your love life and the dating scene. The promises that GuyGetsGirl makes are that you’ll be able, once you’ve completed all of your reading, to know any situation you’re in and to understand how to get a girl interested enough in you to both give you her phone number and to go out on a date with you.
It might sound too good to be true, but the program claims that it’s simple to use and easy to understand no matter your experience with women or what sort of dating mistakes you’ve made in the past.
You see, according to the Guy Gets Girl system, the reasons why women find men attractive are more scientific than they are a matter of art. As such, seduction is a thing that can be studied and learned once you know the methods and how to play to your strengths and to a woman’s weaknesses. Or at least that’s what the GuyGetsGirl system claims to be able to do for you.
Guy Gets Girl Pros
- The pros of the GuyGetsGirl system is that it’s simple to understand and relatively simple to utilize.
- The Guy Gets Girl program is written for the average man, especially for the average man with little experience or success in the realm of getting women he wants to be with to share the attraction that he feels towards them.
- The system creator is also confident enough in this method that if you as the customer aren’t satisfied with the results he promises you your money back, in addition to letting you keep the materials.
- Even if the GuyGetsGirl system works exactly as it promises to do, the Guy Gets Girl system is out and out manipulation of another person’s emotions and psyche which will essentially trick them into being attracted to you.
- The book teaches you how to attract women, but if you have to put on the airs of someone that you’re not, or act in ways that you wouldn’t normally act, you’re essentially setting yourself up for either pretending to be someone else for the length of the time you’re dating someone, or revealing eventually that you were lying about who you were and how you were in order to get that special girl to go out with you in the first place.
- The GuyGetsGirl system is easy to read and simple to grasp, but it’s also over-simplified. Just as any good manual on dating will offer the reader some good advice and decent pointers, no book will be able to “make any woman putty in your hands” like the Guy Gets Girl system hints you will be able to.
- The book has several moments that are outright sexist, and very unhelpful to dating. Women, just like men, are individuals with their own unique psychology, wants, likes and dislikes and you can’t boil down an entire pool of women by saying that they’re hard-wired to follow certain emotional responses that you, as the educated and masculine hunter, can manipulate to bring them closer to you.
Despite any nay-saying though, it is the court of public opinion where manuals like this either succeed or fail. However, if you comb the web for what people are saying about GuyGetsGirl, you’re not going to find very many that feel positively inclined towards this particular manuscript. For instance:
“The Guy Gets Girl series gives you techniques that are simply wrong by EVERY dating “guru’s” standards. It tells you to do things like be “nice” or bring her flowers or all sorts of supplication. It’s so bad that it’s obvious after you read a few pages of it.” from theattractionforums.com
“While this guide does all the right things and gives you a fresh new perspective on women and dating, there are some things to take into account. This information is not free, Tiffany wrote this guide to make a profit (which is understandable) yet for the price this information is not overpriced for the depth and value of the guide, and taking into account the whole package, which includes a few extra guides on conversations and sex which are also good” from dating-reports.com
There’s a lot to be said both ways for the GuyGetsGirl system. On the one hand you are getting a guide that some people have found useful that’s filled with a lot of information about woman, dating, and the psychology of what goes on in the dating world. In addition to the Guy Gets Girl book you also get bonus material that can help you navigate some of the more sensitive areas of the dating pool. And of course the whole thing comes with a money back guarantee if you find that the system simply doesn’t deliver on the promises that it’s made and your dating life hasn’t gotten any better for all this information.
But on the other hand there is a lot of negative public opinion concerning the GuyGetsGirl program, claiming that it doesn’t actually provide you with anything helpful and that it can actively harm your chances if you really want a shot with women that you’re genuinely attracted to. And if you happen to fall in with that particular opinion, then you’re paying good money for information you either already know (everyone wants to be nice to women they’d like to go out with, for instance), or for information that will do you no good.
The final result of all this balancing though? Well, when you look at it, what do you really have to lose? Even if it turns out that the program isn’t for you, it comes with a full satisfaction and money back guarantee that if you don’t see a significant improvement in your dating life then you can have back what you paid. So when you get down to brass tacks, that’s a pretty good bargain for the Guy Gets Girl.